Interesting Things To Know

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Psalm 139 Project Vs. 9


Verse 9
If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea…

The Message -  If I flew on morning’s wings to the far western horizons
Complete Jewish Bible -  If I fly away with the wings of the dawn and land beyond the sea


What if I could fly on the wings of dawn?
What if I could find the farthest place,
The places no one else even dreams about?




What if I could soar and fly and glide
Over the expanses and the mountaintops,
Over the valleys and the oceans and the seas?




What if I could find a place no one has ever been,
Where neither human foot nor country’s flag has flown?
What then?




What if I could make my home in the sea,
In the deepest, most mysterious places,
Where life is lived like nowhere else?




What if, like Atlantis, my home would dwell
Among the great sea creatures and awesome beauty
That no man has seen?




What then?

No comments: