Interesting Things To Know

Monday 25 June 2012

Psalm 139 Project Vs. 15


Verse 15
My frame was not hidden from Thee,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth.


From the time of conception
To the time of discovery
Only You knew that I existed.
Those eternal, fleeting moments
Where I existed
Known only to One
There was no guesswork,
No surprises.
Just the same skill
That created heavens
            And roses….
                         And beaches….
                                            And horses….
Also made me.
Between conception
And discovery
My existence -
Not hidden,
No surprises.

Known.

And made.

The  mysteries that held
The promise of new life
Was for You alone to know,
And for me to shine.
In the land between conception
And discovery
You made
Me.

Perfectly.

No comments: